• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY ROADRUNNER WILL HAVE BOTH WORLDS

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
going to order a gear vendors overdrive unit for my runner so it can be in both worlds....draggin/street......sweet unit and can handle up to 1200 hp but can also handle 2000hp with there upgrades.....so i will also get better then 8 mpg and the rpms will be sweet cruisin at 65mph.....if you want to read up on it here ya go....

http://www.gearvendors.com/hrdodge3s.html

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was a guy with a really nice Hemi Charger (4-spd & 4.10 Dana) at the Nats a few years ago that had just installed one. He said it was the single best upgrade that he had ever made to the car.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
They are the best shifting of the overdrives. Ive had a couple different ones in mtr homes, that's how strong they are :thumbsup:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
I wish I had the cash to do this swap! I love my 3.91 on the street, but on longer highway drives, I wish I still had the 3.23's........

george68hemirr

Reaction score
it is alot of greens....i kept talking to myself.....do i need this ....no ...do i want this ....yes.....i ordered it last friday....should have it in my hands monday.....cant wait :drool: :drool: :drool: pics will follow

Blown R/T

Reaction score
Now that is what I need to do to my car!! NICE!!!
PS. the only thing that is wrong with your RR is it's not mine!!
LOL!
good luck
Kevin

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Blown R/T said:
Now that is what I need to do to my car!! NICE!!!
PS. the only thing that is wrong with your RR is it's not mine!!
LOL!
good luck
Kevin

kevin...wow buddy where have you been....all us guys with the red cars gotta stick together....yeah its going to be cool and more driveable....thanks...george

Blown R/T

Reaction score
Hi George,
Great to be back, the computer crashed, just gettin back in the swing of things. in (nov)We went to Az. and picked up a 1972 demon pro mod car. (brother in laws car) goin to have fun this summer. he traded a 1963 fury Pro st car in on this car. it had a blown injected 500 wedge in it. (RED)!!! a really nice car. the demon should run 7.00's it has been 6.80's @ over 200 mph. it has a a blown injected KB Hemi, on alky.
I'll be on more now!
Later
Kevin

V269

Reaction score
Blown R/T said:
Hi George,
Great to be back, the computer crashed, just gettin back in the swing of things. in (nov)We went to Az. and picked up a 1972 demon pro mod car. (brother in laws car) goin to have fun this summer. he traded a 1963 fury Pro st car in on this car. it had a blown injected 500 wedge in it. (RED)!!! a really nice car. the demon should run 7.00's it has been 6.80's @ over 200 mph. it has a a blown injected KB Hemi, on alky.
I'll be on more now!
Later
Kevin

HOLY S*#T. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Blown R/T

Reaction score
I am sorry for hijacking the thread I should have posted the pics in the pic section. Can't waite to get it to the track. hoping to make pinks in Chicogo Ill.
Kevin

Back