• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My son is building a '73 340 RR

Reaction score
Hello all! Had a warm welcome in the introduction thread getting my son involved so he can research his build. I asked if I could share his videos and was encouraged so he ya go.....

This will be a long term build as he is only 11 and we just finished a full build on his older brothers '82 C10. We started this YouTube channel as a family to show people that you can bring these cars back to life and put them on the road, as well as to keep the younger generation involved! I have great pride that they come outside and climb all over these cars. I hope you enjoy these....

Ok sorry I cant figure out how to link videos, but if you go to YouTube and search "The Family's Garage" Episode 7 and 12 are his Road Runner

Thank you!

Last edited:

V.R.D

Reaction score
remember that ford go in an over while the pentastar leads the way for mopar men

Back