• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my story in local cruise website

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's up with all of the editing...what are you two trying to cover up...??? :toetap:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Congrats George! And I have to much respect for you to bring it up. :cheers: :party:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
...something about the transformation from 4-spd to girliematic...??? I'm not bringing that up either...:lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
it said in the article......Sox and Martin would be proud......you can take it from there :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Collin

Reaction score
tried to give a compliment, didnt go so well!!! I dont think others who read it would have thought it was a compliment, and Im sure they would have heckled for a while....

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Great article George but Mr. 4-speed will roll over in his grave when he hears that one......And stuie must have a girlie-matic too......... :acme:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
very nice write up , In no way is that not a mans muscle car :jester: :jester: :jester:

X2.

As usual, we're all just blowin' him a little sh*t...isn't that what brothers do...??? :D

Great article, great ride, great story. Congrats George! :cheers:

ACME

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Just funnin with you George. I talk about your car all the time and show my buddys your burnout videos........ :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
everybody gets a thank you and i get in trouble....is that because im the youngest on here?? :huh: :huh: :lmao:

Back