• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a gas tank

djais1801

Reaction score
So my car came in...it's as described, except for the rust hole in the gas tank that's seaping. NAPA asked if it was an "emissions" tank? I looked in classic industries catalog and that's confusing too. Talks about "EEC" and some have 2 vent pipes, some have 4?

Any help would be appreciated!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Depending on the year, go to Rockauto And look for the Spectra brand. Very good repop out of Canada or use to be, Ive purchased one A-body 1968 and 2 B-body 68-69.

quikbird

Reaction score
I have a fairly new tank I took out when I put the fuel cell in. not sure how far away you are. let me know if interested.
ps us wheel makes steelies brand new.

djais1801

Reaction score
Thanks guys… My car was built in St. Louis… Found the gas tank on Amazon prime ordered that and new straps.

I found the staggered steelies off a member of FABO. He lives 90 min. From me we're gonna meet up next weekend ... Got 15x6 fronts and 15x8 rears for $225. Gonna have them blasted and painted to match the car- new wheels were $110 each

Back