• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a Mopar Mechanic

trim88

Reaction score
Hi All, Been a while since I've been on.
Own a 69 RR 383 4spd numbers matching. Had a little trouble with the lungs and have let the project go for some time. I'm looking for a good Mopar mechanic (for pay) or someone familiar with same. My RR is sitting (approx. 1 yr) without being completed. Need to re-install front end (K-frame, suspension and steering all new from Firm Feel), engine (complete but needs to re-install intake, carb and linkages, steering box (Firm Feel), new disc brakes from Master Brake, steering column, new wire harnesses and basically engine compartment (newly painted) accessories.
The car is not entirely orig..... valve covers, power steering, power disc brakes were not on vin tag.
Need someone in the Kimberling City or Springfield Missouri area and will probably take more than a few days???? Willing to pay at going rate + whatever.
You can message me thru this site and I will send e-mail add
Appreciate any interests, Jim T
PS. I Have most equip. needed. Just missing the body :brickwall:

Back