• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need another project

BBillyC

Reaction score
Now that the bird is practically finished off I am planning for another project. Like I've said before my favorite two cars are the 69 Runner and a 68 Charger RT. Now I need the Charger. Very rare here in Canada and even if it's a pile of rust the owners think they belong on Barrett Jackson. Any of you folks know of a decent 68 out there suitable for restoration where the owner doesn't have $$$$ signs in his eyes. Thanks guys. Happy New Year to you. :party:

moparchris

Reaction score
I did see one recently. I think it was 8k or so minimal rust and runs. 318 car of course. Now if only I can remember where I saw it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
I did see one recently. I think it was 8k or so minimal rust and runs. 318 car of course. Now if only I can remember where I saw it.

Probably sitting behind your elco or Torino... :lmao:

:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

Probably sitting behind your elco or Torino... :lmao:

:jester:

Nice. :lol: :snowball:

It wouldn't be for sale anyways.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
my buddy bought his old high school 69charger back....total rust bucket....motor seized up interior shot for 9 grand....DNA all over the back seat.....he"s going to do a total resto....billy good luck finding one :D

mcmopar

Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Now that the bird is practically finished off I am planning for another project. Like I've said before my favorite two cars are the 69 Runner and a 68 Charger RT. Now I need the Charger. Very rare here in Canada and even if it's a pile of rust the owners think they belong on Barrett Jackson. Any of you folks know of a decent 68 out there suitable for restoration where the owner doesn't have $$$$ signs in his eyes. Thanks guys. Happy New Year to you. :party:
Bill you might want to check and see if this one is still available:
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforu ... hp?t=12460

Back