• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Need Doors and Front Suspension Parts '70 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legbah

Reaction score
Called Stephen's performance. jerk. They have no nos parts. They are pushing the AMD parts. You have to call, agree on a price and then go pick it up or get it shipped. You cannot walk around their grounds.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
If you would want to do any AMD stuff, give Jeff at 521 Restorations a shout. Great guy, and good prices. Never cared for Stephens.

Legbah

Reaction score
I understand Stephens is a specialty based company but they really only have suspension parts that are oem. I asked him if he had any doors and he said he did but they were not in good shape and told me I needed to get AMD doors. Wouldn't even give me a price on the original doors. I'm not mad at them but just felt mislead by their website.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I've called them a couple of times, and I really need to thank them.I won't say their service isn't as bad as Desert Valley, but they did make me look elsewhere for parts, and I always foubd what I needed elsewhere...and a lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back