• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help locating my Dad's roadrunner

Alex Escudero

Reaction score
My Father built his 70 roadrunner in California when he worked for Chrysler, once the plant closed he had to sell it. Car may be in New Mexico or Texas. Thank you. Attached is the only thing I have of it.

IMG_20210126_222756_2.jpg

RonLiv

Reaction score
You might try lost muscle cars on Facebook

Plybeep68

Acceleratii Incredibus
Reaction score
Try your local Office where you register vehicles, you might get lucky and someone there will "run" the v.i.n., depending on what state your in

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just to ask how long as it been gone. Maybe you will find it in a barn in good condition. Yes maybe DMV might locate it. Or possible social media like face book. That is what every one seems to be into now day's.

RonLiv

Reaction score
There's a bunch of them for sale on line. Long shot, but you might want to comb through all the adds. You might get lucky.

Alex Escudero

Reaction score
Just to ask how long as it been gone. Maybe you will find it in a barn in good condition. Yes maybe DMV might locate it. Or possible social media like face book. That is what every one seems to be into now day's.
Sadly it was sold to an old friend of my Dad's just after Vietnam in California. The guy moved to New Mexico where he currently lives. He traded in for a truck in the early 80's. While driving in El Paso Texas a long time ago he spotted it so I'm guessing it's in the Texas, New Mexico area. Trying to get my Parents and some of their friends to dog up some pics but they are all in their 70-80's so it might be awhile lol.

RGAZ

Reaction score
NICB VIN search states that the car has not been stolen, registered, or scrapped since approx 1993. Any record before then will be paper only. At this point, your best plan is to go back to where it was sold/traded and start a long trek asking everyone who may have been alive back then if they can remember seeing it or may know where it went before 1993. I would recommend any and all old-style junkyards and places where good cars go to rust away. You will need an incredible amount of luck.

RGAZ

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Last time he was on here was January but who knows he may look any day

Back