• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need stock 383 oil pan

trim88

Reaction score
There is one on Autonet for $63.00 and one by Milodon for $135.00. I'm pretty sure the Milodon pans are quality, but are the Autonet products any good? , or how do they compare?

moparchris

Reaction score
trim88 said:
There is one on Autonet for $63.00 and one by Milodon for $135.00. I'm pretty sure the Milodon pans are quality, but are the Autonet products any good? , or how do they compare?

I haven't had any experience with Autonet, but I have had experience with Milodon. The Milodons that I have used are of the race kind but I have bought one stock one and it had one main problem. It was twisted and would not lay down on the pan rails. I would prefer a used stock pan over a Milodon. I think Acme A12 has experience with Mopar Performance and was very happy. Maybe he will chime in when he is done shooting around with the "jet set".

dobie

Reaction score
I also have a Molar Performance oil pan. No issues or leaks at all. So far I've been happy with it.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unless you have reasons for not doing so, I'd suggest that you put a hemi pan on it. Never hurts to add another quart of capacity. :cents:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Unless you have reasons for not doing so, I'd suggest that you put a hemi pan on it. Never hurts to add another quart of capacity. :cents:

x2 Don't forget you'll need the right pick up for it too!

Back