• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New arrivals.....

wannarunner

Reaction score
I posted a bunch of pics the other day from the shop, here are a couple of new arrivals. (one non Mopar)

rene003.jpg

rene004.jpg

rene009.jpg

Ford Torino Talladega, This talladega is one of the new england six that where sent up here, most went down south. this is one of 748 and one of 199 presidential blue 428 cobra jets and has factory smog oil cooler......

Rare car....and I hate the word rare.

rene006.jpg

rene007.jpg

rene008.jpg

mcmopar

Reaction score
That Torino looks to be in great condition. I remember seeing a white Talledega up in Ft. Wayne in the late 70's sitting out back of a little gas station with its engine missing. I didn't know exactly what it was until a few years later. It amazes me to think of the cars that were just sitting around years ago that were so rare. Like the Limelight 440-4bbl '70 Cuda sitting on a little used car lot about a mile from my house.
Nice road runners in that pic, too.

wannarunner

Reaction score
Were u the one who lived in Springfield Ma????? The top pic has my RR in it, sry. The Ford is FAST.... :drive:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for sharing :thumbsup: that orange runner loos sharp. love the wheels. The early Torinos had nice lines.

moparstuart

Reaction score
wannarunner said:
I posted a bunch of pics the other day from the shop, here are a couple of new arrivals. (one non Mopar)

rene003.jpg

rene004.jpg

rene009.jpg

Ford Torino Talladega, This talladega is one of the new england six that where sent up here, most went down south. this is one of 748 and one of 199 presidential blue 428 cobra jets and has factory smog oil cooler......

Rare car....and I hate the word rare.

rene006.jpg

rene007.jpg

rene008.jpg
aero car :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

wannarunner

Reaction score
6 pak in a '70 GTX......

motorchange001.jpg

motorchange002.jpg

motorchange003.jpg

motorchange004.jpg

motorchange007.jpg

motorchange011.jpg

Token '69 shot for the website...... :beep: :drive:

motorchange008k.jpg

droptop

Reaction score
wannarunner said:
New addition, 69RR just out of paint...

ayer002.jpg

ayer003.jpg

ayer004.jpg

ayer005.jpg

A black runner with a red interior..... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like that pretty black Runner spent a little time at the track at some point in its life...judging by the rear lug studs...

:jester:

wannarunner

Reaction score
Unknown what kind of track time, if any, its lost to history. What I do know, the front studs are the same as the back, its never been tubbed, no wrinkles or other signs of high horsepower abuse, it does have one of the best set of welded in subframe connectors I've seen.........

jays69bird

Reaction score
wannarunner said:
Were u the one who lived in Springfield Ma????? The top pic has my RR in it, sry. The Ford is FAST.... :drive:
The 428 Cobra jets were,they tended to be faster than the 429 CJ's that replaced then in 70.

Back