• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Engine almost done

coyotekiller

Reaction score
Yes they are roller I also have a Isky roller cam with Isky roller lifters. The engine is a 440 .060" over with a 4 1/2" stroke

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Nice..
Do you do all of your own head work? I see the valve grinder and what looks like some stones hanging in the background.
Good eye :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
No I don't this picture was taken at the engine shop
give us all the details on your bad ass engine...i forgot....anyway looking great and i bet you cant wait to put the pedal to the metal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
coyotekiller said:
give us all the details on your bad ass engine...i forgot....anyway looking great and i bet you cant wait to put the pedal to the metal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
george68hemirr said:
coyotekiller said:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

Patience, George. Not everyone on here is retired and thinks of this as a chat room like you do... :basketcase:

:jester:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
Alright George calm down haha. as I said earlier 440 bored and stroked to a 543 Isky roller cam .602 lift 300 duration it is a 440 source 4.5" stroke Indy heads and intake 10.5 to 1 compression it will have a 1250 cfm carb as soon as I get the money for one Msd distributor there is also a main stud girdle and external oil pump

george68hemirr

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
Alright George calm down haha. as I said earlier 440 bored and stroked to a 543 Isky roller cam .602 lift 300 duration it is a 440 source 4.5" stroke Indy heads and intake 10.5 to 1 compression it will have a 1250 cfm carb as soon as I get the money for one Msd distributor there is also a main stud girdle and external oil pump
ray.....yeah-yeah-yeah.....retirement is great
coyotekiller.....call patrick up for a 1250 dominator......check out the prices and you will be surprised for the money its worth every cent to have this guy build you a carb......he will ask you everything about your car and all about your engine and all you have to do is adjust the floats /air/fuel mix and rock and roll.....jets will be perfect....all the best go fast parts and no hassles of trying to figure out what works the best......http://www.pro-system.com/

moparchris

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
coyotekiller said:
ray.....yeah-yeah-yeah.....retirement is great
coyotekiller.....call patrick up for a 1250 dominator......check out the prices and you will be surprised for the money its worth every cent to have this guy build you a carb......he will ask you everything about your car and all about your engine and all you have to do is adjust the floats /air/fuel mix and rock and roll.....jets will be perfect....all the best go fast parts and no hassles of trying to figure out what works the best......http://www.pro-system.com/

X2

Back