• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New From Buffalo NY

PublicEnemy

Reaction score
Hey guys. Thanks for steering me to this website Big John. My main purpose here is that I will be posting my fathers 1969 B-5 Roadrunner 440 6 pack on this website fairly soon. He is on hard times with money, and hes gotta sell this beauty he has had for almost 20 years. Happy to have found this site.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sorry you found us for that reason though, it's no fun parting with something like.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Glad to see you made it!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the site
I'm just down the road a bit, near East Aurora
Too bad the car is to be sold
Good luck with it

PublicEnemy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Anyone interested in purchasing a 69 B-5 with 440 6 pack? Good running condition, however non numbers matching. 383 body with the 440 engine. NOT a clone car, or a satellite. Other than that, all original. My father is firm at $20,000. Call 716-674-6961 ask for Dan. Thanks.

gunnar

Reaction score
Welcome. I actually signed up to the nyfirearms website so I could see pics of the car. The pics weren't of the best quality.

Waiting to see more :popcorn:

KS69RdRnnr

Procrastinator V8
Reaction score
sorry to hear, just joined myself to post about the joy of becoming a new owner of a roadrunner, hope it helps your pop get back on his feet. :(

PublicEnemy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The car is now posted in the FOR SALE section of this website. Digital photos can be taken right away for serious buyers. I will have a fresh photos within the next couple of weeks when the car is out of storage for spring. Please check out my add if interested. Thank you.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the situation. One good thing about a Road Runner is that they are kind of like a savings bond.

Any of you western NYers know Ed Dugas by any chance? Was around Rochester back in 03 or so.

Back