• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy from Northern Virginia

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard, Rocket!

Throw up some pics before Herr Pic Madam gets after you...

:jester:

don't be gettin too upity just cause you're going ot Carlisle and i'm not..... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: and although it was a Team Green member, you'll notice I wasn't the first (or second,or third for that ) that mentioned pictures.......meanwhile back at the ranch......
Welcome to the Site Rocket! looks like a great project, come back often. What are the details on your car?

Well, at least now Rocket isn't wondering who the hell Herr Pic Madam is... :lmao:

:jester:

Rocket

Reaction score
Here's the latest pic. Can't wait to finish this thing!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Centerlines! Cool, I still love those and have a set for one of my Dusters. :thumbsup:

Sweet project. :cheers:

A31PKG

Reaction score
Welcome... Me from NOVA too.... Good to have another white bird around! At least it looks white in the pic, not yellow is it? That's cool too.... Had two myself. :thumbsup:

rkb2

Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan, very solid bird.. Nice work. Are you doing it or is there someplace down there that is getting it done that quickly for you?

Rocket

Reaction score
rkb2 said:
Welcome from Michigan, very solid bird.. Nice work. Are you doing it or is there someplace down there that is getting it done that quickly for you?

A friend of a friend did all the bodywork and paint. It took him over 3 years (more off then on) to finish it. I wish I had a garage to put her in right now. It's in my shed right now but it's too narrow to work on it. Oh well.

Back