• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy from Ohio

chapdog105

Reaction score
Great story! Welcome to the site.
Add one for the Team Vert! Us convertible owners are "rare birds" around here.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love that color combo and set-up.

qiutong

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome's and the compliment's guys. It has been a lot of fun owning this over all these years and it turns a lot of heads. It's not my first Mopar as I've owned a 70 Charger, a 71 Cuda and a 73 Cuda in the past (and an old 71 Fury police interceptor that I don't count, because it just supplied me with an engine for the 73 Cuda), I just wish I'd held onto these cars also.

If anyone's been wondering, my Road Runner is not numbers matching, but it's pretty much all stock. The engine/trans/rear end had been changed out using 1970 manufactured units sometime before I bought it. The block has no VIN so I'm guessing that it might have been a factory replacement? The only modifications are an upgraded radio/CD, power antenna, electronic ignition, radial tires and some engine gauges hidden inside the console. It's color options and stripes are original. It has the 383 engine, 4 spd trans, bucket seats with a console, air conditioning, power brakes with front disc's and power steering. The Edelbrock carb in the photo had been replaced with a correct 4615S Carter AVS.

Thanks for letting me brag a little bit.

Brad

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
[quote="qiutong"

Thanks for letting me brag a little bit.

Brad[/quote]

brag alot! that's a sweet runner :thumbsup:

Back