• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Guy from Texas!

ACME1

Reaction score
Hey guys, glad to find this site. I'm Gary Morris from Wylie Texas. I'm 56 and it's been 30 years since we had a Roadrunner. Had to sell it and do the family thing. Later in life we saved up and did a Cobra replica. After many years of that we were ready for a top and A/C so I sold it and we now have a 2007 Shelby GT500 with lots of mods.
I've been bit again and want to return to my roots with another 69 Roadrunner in B5 blue or Hemi orange as a six pack clone as the real ones are beyond my reach. But first I have to sell or trade my current ride in order to make it happen and the waiting is killing me. So if any of you know someone looking for a 07 Shelby send them here http://www.cars-on-line.com/53865.html As soon as it's gone I can start my quest for another RR. so for now I'll just read and get my mind set for the return. Did happen to score a Mopar bible discontinued in 1980 in very nica condition for a $100 on craigslist.
Hopefully soon I'll be here!

Gary :grouphug:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Gary! Good luck with the sale and finding the RR of your dreams. B5 gets my vote... :cheers:

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT, Gary! That's great that you want to get back to your Road runner roots! Good luck in your search.

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hello Gary. Good time to buy but, not to sell, and I know you have to do that first. Good luck on both fronts.... :beep:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the RR registry
Good luck with your search
I have a similar story, sold my 69 RR to help build our house.
15 years later, bought my present B5 RR
You will find one
69B5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
another B5 lovin guy named ACME.......just what we needed... :jester:
Welcome from Ohio Gary!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Gary. I hope you'll find the bird of your dreams. There are quite a few of them out there waiting for new owners. :thumbsup:

Back