• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

bobbyb

Reaction score
Well, guess I'm a new guy. I just purchased a 69 Roadrunner last month, but its not my first one. I had a 68 Roadrunner back in the 90's and kinda of regretted selling it. I went through a E-body phase for a while, but I think I'm over it now. :loco: I tried to post a pic of the 69, said file is too big. :toetap: For what its worth I also have a 68 Sport Satellite that I have owned since 1975 (first car!).

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Bobby. :cheers: :thumbsup: We have a great bunch of guys here who are knowledgable and always willing to help. We also have a lot of fun so don't be afraid to join in. As for the pictures there should be a way to reduce the size of the pics in your photo manager program. Keep trying as we like pictures.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome! when you can, post pics of both your Plymouths! and drop by often!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Oh, I almost forgot......I am the only nice guy here, so watch your back............ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Welcome aboard. Oh, I almost forgot......I am the only nice guy here, so watch your back............ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (Pat. Ped.)

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome, i cant wait to see your cars.........sooooo........what color is your 69? Sorry i had to ask. :pot:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Bobby. Sounds like a nice mini-stable of cars. Post some pics when you can. If you can't resize them send them to me and I'll resize them for you. Gotta get 'em posted or some guys here will never leave you alone - picture hounds!

bobbyb

Reaction score
The 69 originaly was B5 blue, blue interior, black vinyl top, 383, auto ( original motor and trans). It needs a resto so I'm not sure if I'm going back to original. I like B5 blue, but I've always wanted a black 69, so I haven't made my mine up yet. My 68 Satellite is white, blue interior, 318 auto. As far as the pics I'll have to sit down with the wife and figure out how to downsize the pics, cause I plan on taking a lot of pics during the resto. Thanks for all the welcomes and comments, I'm sure this site will be helpful and fun. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
Hi there!! Can't wait to see the pics of the 68's......

:cheers:

gee.....someone mentions '68, and lookie who comes out of the woodwork.... :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

BTW, I think it's illegal to change the color on a B5 car...just a head's up so you don't get into any trouble with the authorities... :banana: :lol: :banana:

:jester:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard!

BTW, I think it's illegal to change the color on a B5 car...just a head's up so you don't get into any trouble with the authorities... :banana: :lol: :banana:

:jester:
ACME
Don't believe him Bobby! :acme: We like these birds in ALL colors. But if you must change, may I suggest a nice shade of green!

bobbyb

Reaction score
I've already caught some grief from a few friends about not sticking with the B5 blue, but its still early yet, since I haven't really started on the car yet.

Back