• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

V269

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard!

BTW, I think it's illegal to change the color on a B5 car...just a head's up so you don't get into any trouble with the authorities... :banana: :lol: :banana:

:jester:
ACME
Don't believe him Bobby! :acme: We like these birds in ALL colors. But if you must change, may I suggest a nice shade of green!

Orange all the way baby. Go team red's. :thumbsup: :beep: :banana:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="ACME A12":32pwcxtb]Welcome aboard!

BTW, I think it's illegal to change the color on a B5 car...just a head's up so you don't get into any trouble with the authorities... :banana: :lol: :banana:

:jester:
ACME
Don't believe him Bobby! :acme: We like these birds in ALL colors. But if you must change, may I suggest a nice shade of green!

Orange all the way baby. Go team red's. :thumbsup: :beep: :banana:[/quote:32pwcxtb] red red red the reds are taking over

moparchris

Reaction score
Orange all the way baby. Go team red's. :thumbsup: :beep: :banana:[/quote] red red red the reds are taking over[/quote]

That wingcar looks awefully green to me! :acme: By the way Stu I will still take that winged thingoff your hands so you dont have to worry about that whole green stigma and I wont have wingcarenvy anymore! :blah:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
red red red the reds are taking over[/quote]

That wingcar looks awefully green to me! :acme: By the way Stu I will still take that winged thingoff your hands so you dont have to worry about that whole green stigma and I wont have wingcarenvy anymore! :blah:[/quote]

69 the best color was red , in 70 they finally perfected the color green. Sorry the green wing thing is my life long dream come true . It would take alot to pry that thing out of my cold dead hands

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: and i can still have realwingcarenvy :banana:

bobbyb

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
red red red the reds are taking over

That wingcar looks awefully green to me! :acme: By the way Stu I will still take that winged thingoff your hands so you dont have to worry about that whole green stigma and I wont have wingcarenvy anymore! :blah:[/quote]

69 the best color was red , in 70 they finally perfected the color green. Sorry the green wing thing is my life long dream come true . It would take alot to pry that thing out of my cold dead hands

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: and i can still have realwingcarenvy :banana:[/quote] Is 68 red the same as 69?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Uh, you guys do know this is like two years old, right?

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Peresvet has been digging these threads up for the past week... "Forget it, he's rolling"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
SomeCarGuy said:
Uh, you guys do know this is like two years old, right?

Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

Peresvet has been digging these threads up for the past week... "Forget it, he's rolling"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
He's just getting caught up he was away for awhile :jester:

Back