• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Here

GTX MATT

Reaction score
Hey guys, my names Matt and im from Danbury, CT. Right now I own a '67 Satellite, im in the process of swapping to a 440, it needs some work but its a solid Washington State car. Before this I was restoring a '67 GTX that was missing everything, I peiced it back together and sold it and bought this instead just to have something to drive around. I love Road Runners (partial to the Plymouths if you didnt notice) and right now im trying to catch the one that eluded me when I bought the Satellite I own now, a '69 T5 Burnished Bronze hardtop, numbers matching 383, loaded 2 owner (1 family) car. Anyway, im into anything MoPar and this website looks like a great one so ill probably be around often. :drive:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Welcome Matt, It is a fun forum.......for me anyway.......no matter what they tell you I am not the devil...........Join in on all the fun........... :thumbsup:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Oh, and we need pictures.......I post lots of pics and nobody has told me to stop yet.........we love pictures........

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest GTX Matt. It's good to see the CT ranks starting to grow. That's three of us that I know of now. I'm just south of Hartford and Collin is east of NH on the shoreline. There are some mopar things going on but most of them are in the central part of the state. Post some pics of your car and don't be afraid to join in on the fun. There is a real great bunch of guys here and can answer most any question you may have.

Collin

Reaction score
Woo Hoo another CT guy!! A bird cruise may be in order one day....

btw I thought T5 was saddle bronze poly and T7 was burnished bronze...i might be wrong...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Welcome Matt, It is a fun forum.......for me anyway.......no matter what they tell you I am not the devil...........Join in on all the fun........... :thumbsup:

Were he not the :devil: he wouldn't feel the need to tell you that he's not the :devil: so you may gather by context as to the :pot: nature of our beloved Hoosier... :lmao:

And if your car by any chance shares its name with a lovable forest creature...well, just keep that to yourself...he's quite the avid bow hunter... :eek:

:jester:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":8u75yd4p]Welcome Matt, It is a fun forum.......for me anyway.......no matter what they tell you I am not the devil...........Join in on all the fun........... :thumbsup:

Were he not the :devil: he wouldn't feel the need to tell you that he's not the :devil: so you may gather by context as to the :pot: nature of our beloved Hoosier... :lmao:

And if your car by any chance shares its name with a lovable forest creature...well, just keep that to yourself...he's quite the avid bow hunter... :eek:

ACME[/quote:8u75yd4p]
Carefull there Ray, let's not scare off the new guy already! :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":hfd2nmdq]Welcome Matt, It is a fun forum.......for me anyway.......no matter what they tell you I am not the devil...........Join in on all the fun........... :thumbsup:

ACME[/quote:hfd2nmdq]
Don't worry about Hoosier he buys his food. He's cross eyed and can't shoot :jester: And welcome, I am the voice of reason :yesnod:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
GTX MATT said:
Hey guys, my names Matt and im from Danbury, CT. Right now I own a '67 Satellite, im in the process of swapping to a 440, it needs some work but its a solid Washington State car. Before this I was restoring a '67 GTX that was missing everything, I peiced it back together and sold it and bought this instead just to have something to drive around. I love Road Runners (partial to the Plymouths if you didnt notice) and right now im trying to catch the one that eluded me when I bought the Satellite I own now, a '69 T5 Burnished Bronze hardtop, numbers matching 383, loaded 2 owner (1 family) car. Anyway, im into anything MoPar and this website looks like a great one so ill probably be around often. :drive:

Matt....welcome....danbury ct.....marcus dairy....not too far from my house..I live over by new paltz ny..havent been there this year....do you hang out there....theres a great bunch of guys here to help or just B-S with :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome!! :cheers:

BTW, Hoosier is the devil!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Welcome Matt! Don't be shy, show us your project.

GTX MATT

Reaction score
Its more likely im wrong, but its definately T5, im not a codes guy and im more knowledgable in 66/67 stuff, all of our codes are different. Its more orange than brown.

I will be at the Vernon show. I use to hang out at Marcus every Saturday but last year was supposed to be the last so I started finding new Saturday hangouts. So last year and this year I spent Saturdays at the Sycamore in Bether (about 10 minutes from Marcus, not nearly as big or nice) or in Monroe at Bills Drive in (small but the lot gets packed and we have a "Mopar Corner" there, good showing and ususally 2 '69 Runners there, as well as a 68 and 70, and every other week a 70 Superbird. I will be at Marcus this Saturday though (trying to run into the very Road Runner we're speaking about!)

I've been thinking about checking out a cruise night Wednsday night by the shore in West Haven I think, anyone hang out there?

Heres one of the Satellite. She needs some work, but a decent starting point. Luckily the only thing it needs that they dont repop for it (which is very little for these cars) are bumpers. All of the other chrome is great, and my parts list is tail light bezels and lenses, carpet, headliner, seat covers, dash pad and a new bezel for around the speedo, and thats all it really needs other than some light body work and paint. If I keep it eventually the plan will be to have it basically a clean mostly day two type Hemi car. Stock looking with headers, some internal engine mods, and stock body other than some period correct wheels and tires, tach, oil pressure and temp gauge, and sitting a little bit higher than stock in the rear.

Collin

Reaction score
Let me know if you head to West Haven, I work for the fire department there and typically live there during the summer....They get a good turn out every wednesday.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Don't worry about Hoosier he buys his food. He's cross eyed and can't shoot :jester: And welcome, I am the voice of reason :yesnod:
:bs: :bs: and I love your car. I definately want one for me.......... :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
:bs: :bs: and I love your car. I definately want one for me.......... :thumbsup:

X2...On ALL parts of Hoosier's post... :lmao:

Back