• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

centerline

Reaction score
chris, the car was offered for months on Ebay, Moparts, FBBO and i don't know where else. That made me a little bit scary if it would be the right car for me. I thought if the US guys (or other enthusiats around) kept their hands off, there must be an issue (beside the price...). At the end it wasn't.

moparstuart

Reaction score
centerline said:
chris, the car was offered for months on Ebay, Moparts, FBBO and i don't know where else. That made me a little bit scary if it would be the right car for me. I thought if the US guys (or other enthusiats around) kept their hands off, there must be an issue (beside the price...). At the end it wasn't.
the economy here has been so bad nothing is selling fast over here

moparchris

Reaction score
I remember that the price was really high but in the end it was very original and its hard to put a price on that. That looks like a real nice car and you should be proud.. :thumbsup:

Khan

Reaction score
Welcome Roman from Louisiana. Enjoy it, that is what it is all about !!

qiutong

Reaction score
Hi Roman,
I'm new here also, but nobody says I can't say welcome to another new guy. Sharp looking runner, there can't be too many of them over in Europe I'd imagine. How does it fit the roads in Germany. From my experience most cars there are on the smaller size, I'm sure yours stands out. I can't imagine having to have a car shipped to me from across the ocean. We take easy access to classic cars over here for granted.

Brad

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
qiutong said:
I'm new here also, but nobody says I can't say welcome to another new guy.

I think the official post count for joining the Welcome Wagon is two...so you're good to go... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:jester:

centerline

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you!!

@Brad
believe it or not, we have some US-monsters (relating to the size) on our streets. Mostly Stangs or Vettes which are not that big, but even Mopars have quite a huge fan community. I would say 68-70/71 B-Bodies are most common here.
During the last few years it is easier to get a Muscle due to currency rate and easy shipping. However we have a numerous selection of classics here.

Back