• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here

centerline

Reaction score
Hi ,
my name is Roman, i am 47 and i live in the south-western part of Germany. I have my Runner for nearly 2years now. I found the car in fall 2010 after a long search up in Wisconsin. I was told it's a one owner, 88KMls, all nos. matching car. And that was exactly what i was looking for. Additionaly i purchased a new front bench cover, V-roof cover (Legendary) and front suspension maintenace set (Perf.Suspension). The guy put all the stuff into the trunk and in Feb 2011 she entered my garage.
I have lots of paperwork for her too. Although i had some doubts of the color, i am now very glad i did it. As far as i know this combo is quite unique in Europe. If you like, you can see her:
http://imageshack.us/g/13/img7176r.jpg/
However i will need some more stuff to make her better.

Best Regards
Roman

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT Roman. That is an interesting color combination, and that car looks like a great find. Good luck with it!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Michigan.

You have a very nice loking Runner there. :yesnod:

Can't go wrong with the color of that car! :thumbsup:

centerline

Reaction score
Thank you guys.
Stu, your (former) car was introduced in our forum too. Cool bird. I followed the story for quite a long time. When i am right it has a rare roof color?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site Roman. can't go wrong with green post car! come back often, Germany's beautiful, love to visit someday.

moparstuart

Reaction score
centerline said:
Thank you guys.
Stu, your (former) car was introduced in our forum too. Cool bird. I followed the story for quite a long time. When i am right it has a rare roof color?
yes it should be painted black instead of the vinyl I installed way back in 1984

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome Roman, I saw your car on Ebay before you bought it. Way cool color combo and quite an untouched original. Thats right up my alley, I was tempted to bid on it.

Back