• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, 69 RR ,383 4speed

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Might find that you scrap all the mud they sprayed on the bottom your frame rail's might not be that bad. Normal rust area's on these car are around the rear window. As I see. Package tray. Rear quarters around wheel well's. Also the drop down's. Floor pan and trunk pan. Think it is do able. Good luck. :welcome:

808RR

Reaction score
Might find that you scrap all the mud they sprayed on the bottom your frame rail's might not be that bad. Normal rust area's on these car are around the rear window. As I see. Package tray. Rear quarters around wheel well's. Also the drop down's. Floor pan and trunk pan. Think it is do able. Good luck. :welcome:
Many thanks, car came with new trunk n floor pans. Also some sheet metal
Surprisingly enough, frame rails are in really good shape. Only reason I bought it.
Lots of work, but I couldn't see it parted out
I just have to bring it back to life !

quikbird

Reaction score
Welcome, And yes indeed a lot of work. Just nibble it off one bit at a time and eventually it will be done

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Island cars rust from the top down. Cars from the rust belt rust from the bottom up. So you probably do have good frame rails, have fun with it.

mr4speed

Reaction score
Unless you have excess $ or have plenty of knowledge and a place to work with the right tools I would run not walk away! but thats just my opinion:praying::beep:

rr in driveway.JPG

Back