• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Missouri

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
Hello my name is Tom and I have owned this RR since the late 70's and am the 2nd owner. I have had a blast driving this car on weekends and on sunny days to work and shows, The RR has been to many Mopar Nats over the years even driven to Chrysler Proving Grounds in Mich. I had parked the RR in the late 80s due to raising a family and job change, Now I am happy to say its out of the air cintrolled basement and getting a complete makeover, I contacted Muscle Motors and had them build me a 69 440 to 505 cubic inches, Then had ProMax dial in six bbl intake and carbs, The 727 was treated to all the goodies with a 3,500 stall converter, Out back I swapped the 3.23's for 3.91's. Keeping with the theme, I have a 6 bbl hood and black steel wheels, I have kept everything whenever I want to turn my bird back to the fatory 383 even with its A/C !! I will add more photos soon ....even some that I had found of other birds back in the day. Tom

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
very nice roadrunner....here we go guys its green....its a little joke here....welcome to our site.....sounds like your back in your second childhood...cool!!!!!!!

moparmoose3

Reaction score
nice looking ride Tom!! i'll bet it is fun to drive :drive: :banana: :banana:

martin69rr

Reaction score
Welcome to the site that looks like an interesting set up what sort of times are you hoping to get.. Martin

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Tom!

Great looking car...and sounds like it ought to thump pretty good as well! Enjoy the site - don't be a lurker - just jump right in...

:jester:
ACME

Yes, Dave, I saw the color...and acknowledge that Team Green has us seriously outnumbered now... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome Tom, yours is the same color as my first runner. Are you going to race or just have fun with it? :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest Tom. That's a great lookin' car there. Come back and visit often, and don't be afaid to join in. We do have fun here. :cheers: And here's another for the Green team! :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard , Tom. F8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boooyaaa!!!!!!
Heh - just a little fun we have around here. :banana: The car looks outstandingly nice and it sounds like it ought to really haul the groceries!!! Don't be a stranger!

dstryr

Reaction score
Welcome aboard and nice car! Post a few more pics when you can!
Frank

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Welcome Tom! come back often. Post more pics please!............

GO GREEN TEAM!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

roadrunner4life

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, Im currently looking into rebuilding the front end and painting the inner fenders and firewall, yes F8 green :) Then I can set in the 505. I'm from a little town called Festus, Mo ..........just outside St Louis, Any members planning on going to Monster Mopar Sunday ? I would like to meet anyone planning on attending, Tom

moparstuart

Reaction score
roadrunner4life said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Im currently looking into rebuilding the front end and painting the inner fenders and firewall, yes F8 green :) Then I can set in the 505. I'm from a little town called Festus, Mo ..........just outside St Louis, Any members planning on going to Monster Mopar Sunday ? I would like to meet anyone planning on attending, Tom
just look for my big green winged beast , I will be doing laps on the track both days with the DSAC wing car club

Back