• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from South Florida

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:drool: :drool: :drool: :worship: :worship: :worship:
thans gentlemen the color gods are happy

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
color code F8. Same as my car. Be prepared to catch abuse from the unenlightened philistines on this board who don't appreciate our fine shade of green! :jester:

Your car isn't even close to F8 with all of that metallic in it...more like F8.95... :toetap:

Philistines??? I've never even lived anywhere near Philadelphia... :basketcase:

F8 is a great starter color...it's kinda like swiggin' Boone's Farm before you work your way up to savoring a nice Cabernet Sauvignon... :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
color code F8. Same as my car. Be prepared to catch abuse from the unenlightened philistines on this board who don't appreciate our fine shade of green! :jester:

Your car isn't even close to F8 with all of that metallic in it...more like F8.95... :toetap:

F8 is a great color...even better than B5 :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

F8 is a great color...even better than B5 :yesnod:

I should never have taught you guys that little trick... :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
since Jerry Lewis isn't on anymore gotta have sumth'n to do....

mcmopar

Reaction score
Heh - I posted the remark about it being the same color as mine before I saw the pic of it. Obviously the seller has no idea what he is talking about. I chatted with John about it and it appears to be painted Q5 Seafoam Turquoise. Perhaps it was originally an F8 car that was redone in Q5. Who knows.

You guys make me :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . Good one Dave!

JJRJR

Reaction score
Yea, I looked at the Seafoam Turquoise and it really looks different than the car in that link. I saved pics to my computer to show the body shop. Don't want to paint it a color that wasn't original, but really love that color. The Seafoam looks a lot "greener" than the car in the pics.

We'll see, but I do like it. Either way, I'm gonna make her beautiful. . . and FAST!!

J

mcmopar

Reaction score
The Seafoam is a tricky color to photograph. In some instances it looks blue - in other instances it appears more greenish. Its a beautiful color, though. My 1st runner was Seafoam Turquiose with a black interior and as much as I like my present runner I'd love to have another Seafoam Turquoise/Black interior/4-speed/non-console car again.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
tell ya what John let's do an even up trade that'll give me my green runner and you can repaint mine turquose alreadt has the blackgut an no console!

moparstuart

Reaction score
welcome , glad your saving another one

but green really , i getting making the wife happy but that these green guys around hear :loco: :loco: :loco: :acme: :jester: :jester: :jester: they are almost as bad as the blue meanies , RED is the way to go :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
tell ya what John let's do an even up trade that'll give me my green runner and you can repaint mine turquose alreadt has the blackgut an no console!
Sorry Dave, no can do. I've got way too much in this one.

Back