• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from St. Louis area

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
Just a quick hello, I live outside St. Louis on the Illinois side, originally from Upper Michigan but spent a life time of moving when I was active duty Army. Now kind of settled down and finally able to buy my baby a 69 RoadRunner that needs a lot of work. Looking forward to meeting anyone in my neck of the woods and hope someday to have the car ready to go to the nationals.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
another Ohio welcome, and thank you for your service!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
ArmyInspector said:
Madison is about 35 miles from me, but right next to Solid Gold
my buddy allen kirgan teachs at madison high school, he has several mopars including this set up
I could handle tow rig like that! What are the vital stats on that thing Stu?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that is sweet! and the Daytone ain't bad either.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
I went to the Mopar St. Louis event this year and saw his car, did not get a chance to meet him. I'm looking for guys in the area to find the Mopar experts, I need some engine assistance etc. I plan on stripping this car down and bringing it back close to original. Right now its plum crazy and a terrible paint job. The guy I bought it from was nice enough to spray paint over the original blue interior. I believe the color code for exterior is B3 with and interior code of B7. I am way over my head thats why I need to find the right guys in the area to hook up with. Car is a 383 car, engine not original, I did buy a 440 at an auction, thinking about switching over.

69 Road Runner.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad in the picture. You say the guy painted over the interior, seats and all?!?!? Why would he have done that?

Back