• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from St. Louis area

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my first '68 Charger was a backyard General Lee clone.(didn't last too long before it got primered) they didn't too that bad actually, no show car by anymeans. but they spray bombed white over the blue interior.

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
no they only painted all the dash items, pillars etc. black, the back seat was recovered in black and they put in buckets, originally a bench. The paint inside is halfass, part is blue showing through with black.

solid gold

Reaction score
Are you doing the work,or looking for a recommended shop? I think I remember that car. It didn't look purple until you got up close. Looked nice. :thumbsup:

ArmyInspector

Reaction score
The car is not from around here bought it up north, way up north Michigan. Yes, looking for an engine shop/mechanic in the area that works on Mopars and possible and engine rebuild on the 440 and a good body shop

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
moparstuart said:
ArmyInspector said:
Madison is about 35 miles from me, but right next to Solid Gold
my buddy allen kirgan teachs at madison high school, he has several mopars including this set up
I could handle tow rig like that! What are the vital stats on that thing Stu?
former Nascar Hauler built by Cotton owens , also owned by marty robbins and neil castles nascar drivers

i wanna say it running a 361 ? or a 413 industial motor

Back