• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member, old guy

bbodybob

Reaction score
Hiya. Some of you know who I am from other sites. Others won't. Anyway, here I am. Currently working on a rallye green A12, ex race car, getting it safe and street legal. It's going to take a while because I'm doing it myself.

Later,

Bob

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Bob! :cheers: Sounds like you have a great project there. When you can please post some pictures. There are several project cars on here now and it would be great to see another one!!

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the Registry, Bob
Fixing them, restoring them and driving them, thats what we do here
Cruise along with us.
69B5

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Welcome Bob from Michigan and I see you have one of the perrrrty Green cars :thumbsup: :D

bbodybob

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
When you can please post some pictures.
There are photos of the current disaster, I mean work, at the A12 forum http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1328401844

Hoping to get that wrapped up this weekend, weather willing since I work in an unheated garage.

The other side should be more interesting since it involves dealing with some old brass bodywork and I'll see about posting photos directly to this site when I get to that.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Bob. Recognize you from the LOH Playground. Good to see you here. :cheers:

Back