• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member (St. Petersburg, FL)

boling

Reaction score
Hello, I will start out by saying you all have some nice Cars. I am a big Mopar guy, looking to work on a Roadrunner or GTX with my dad and my son. We have found a few but they have been all rusted out. We don't want something done, but want something that we can work on.

Thanks you all for all the great input, I have learned a lot just by reading your discussions.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT. There are a lot of cars out there that are either done, or waiting to be done. I'm sure that you'll find what you're looking for!

mcmopar

Reaction score
4spd69RR said:
Welcome from Orlando
Hey bro - I'm heading to Old Town Sat. night. Want to meet up and cruise on down together? I'm hoping my buddy Don will be able to make it with his '72 Swinger.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
4spd69RR said:
Welcome from Orlando
Hey bro - I'm heading to Old Town Sat. night. Want to meet up and cruise on down together? I'm hoping my buddy Don will be able to make it with his '72 Swinger.

Tell Don I said that I still can't believe that he takes that "nekkid" Swinger out in public... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back