• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

440_6PAK

Reaction score
Hello All,
Long time lurker, finally made an account and am now in the market for a original motor 69 A12 4speed road runner. The hunt continues

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome from Fla. I looked and looked. Found this 383 four speed. For 7 grand. It need more work than I expected. But into it now and will finish it. It dose not have the original motor but that can happen after 50 years. Also finder tag gone. Dose have vin plate and it matched all the body metal. So good luck on the hunt. Russ.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Your best bet to find an A12 is on the LOH Playground. Not a lot of 4-speed A12s out there that truly (if you catch my drift) have their original matching numbers engines. Those cars were built for one thing and one thing only. Most were rode hard and put away wet. Good luck with the search.

http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=forsale

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome. Your best bet to find an A12 is on the LOH Playground. Not a lot of 4-speed A12s out there that truly (if you catch my drift) have their original matching numbers engines. Those cars were built for one thing and one thing only. Most were rode hard and put away wet. Good luck with the search.

http://a12mopar.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=forsale
Yep ACME A12 you are right on that one. Most got totaled in crashes. Like the Cuda- Swinger's-Duster's-Chargers and the other mopar muscle car's. Drive the hell out of it because you could.

Back