• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skids33

Beep! Beep!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is John Skidmore. Everyone knows me as Skids. Just saw your tent at Carlisle. Nice to see this site for Roadrunners. I'm an artist in Philadelphia PA and own my dream car. 1969 RR. Stock 383. I used to own a 1970 300 440/6pack and had a lot of fun with it but I always wanted a RR. After owning it for 2 years now I'm very happy. I will try to post a pic of the RR. Looks like a cool forum.
skids69RRsmallpic.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome for Ohio John. Beautiful runner (although we have a 30 pic minumum :jester: ) and congrats for chosing the best looking wheels ever made :thumbsup: this is a great site, lots of knowlage and ball busting. Have fun!

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: Although I am currently calling Carlisle PA home. :lol:

Skids33

Beep! Beep!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all. FYI I just posted
some pics on Facebook from attending the first
Mopar Hall of Fame. Great event

mcmopar

Reaction score
She looks like a beauty! It will be easy to remember your name - same as mine! Welcome John!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Skids33 said:
Thanks for the welcome all. FYI I just posted
some pics on Facebook from attending the first
Mopar Hall of Fame. Great event
Welcome to the bird's nest John. I glad that you saw our tent, and I also was at the Mopar Hall of Fame induction. That was a very interesting night with many great stories.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, John. That is a really sharp RR you have there. Gotta agree w/Dave; those wheels are perfect on that car. :thumbsup:

Back