• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Pics

CWR

Reaction score
Recent pictures after a day of cleaning her up[attachment=0:jum1uw1f]Roadrunner June3 028.jpg[/attachment:jum1uw1f][attachment=1:jum1uw1f]Roadrunner june.jpg[/attachment:jum1uw1f][attachment=2:jum1uw1f]Roadrunner June6 010.jpg[/attachment:jum1uw1f]

CWR

Reaction score
A couple of the inside (I know someone will mention the Dodge Mats............well I did have a '68 Coronet

CWR

Reaction score
Just one more..........I think its a cool shot

mcmopar

Reaction score
That's a fine looking bird.
The saddle/tan interior is quite an unusual combo with that exterior color. Was the car originally another color?

CWR

Reaction score
It was originally T5 (Copper Metallic) withV1X (Black Vinyl Roof) I was thinking about doing a Vinyl roof again but the general opinion seems to be "leave it alone" It was born with the hood stripes

mac

What ?
Reaction score
CWR said:
It was originally T5 (Copper Metallic) withV1X (Black Vinyl Roof) I was thinking about doing a Vinyl roof again but the general opinion seems to be "leave it alone" It was born with the hood stripes

car looks fantastic. my vote is to go back to the T-5 :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
man that is SWEET!!! Tell me about your radio. Is it just a CD player, and how did you mount it?
and where's the engine shots???

moparstuart

Reaction score
CWR said:

I vote vinyl top , they look great with the black stripes

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very Nice!!! :thumbsup:

I was "stunned" that Mac voted to go back to T5... :crazy:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
mac said:
CWR said:

I'll second that! :cheers:
T5 Bronze with a black vinyl top looks sexy! :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
mac said:
CWR said:

I'll second that! :cheers:
T5 Bronze with a black vinyl top looks sexy! :yesnod:
And I'll third that! :thumbsup: Either way, that's a great lookin' car! :cheers:

CWR

Reaction score
The radio is original AM. The box under the dash is a Pioneer AM/FM/single CD player.
Engine pics to follow

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
is it an under the dash radio? If not, how did you mount it?

CWR

Reaction score
The under the dash radio(the pioneer add on) is attached to the flat under dash area with a metal strap.the ones you can get at a hardware store for securing pipes etc Tha original radio
is in its normal area...........

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
CWR said:
The under the dash radio(the pioneer add on) is attached to the flat under dash area with a metal strap.the ones you can get at a hardware store for securing pipes etc Tha original radio
is in its normal area...........

I've used those Plumber's Straps for just about everything under the sun at one time or another... :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Yup, I used pieces of that strap material (soft metal with the holes in it) to install my Jensen radio in the car. Years ago I bought a Craig AM/FM Cassette radio for my 1st runner and used the strapping to get it to fit in the cavernous hole left when the original radio was removed. Then when I bought this runner the 1st time I transferred the Craig into it using the same method. It works great and since it is somewhat pliable you can tweak it until everything fits just right.

Back