• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Ride but Not a Runner

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
It's not a Road Runner but I really love my new Daytona Charger. New school is pretty cool! The color kind of matches my A4 Runner.

Hemi Daytona.2.jpg

Daytona.3.jpg

Daytona.4.jpg

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
sweet....congrats....good luck with her :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks! Another thing I like about it is it moves out pretty good! An old 2011 Charger R/T road test resulted in 13.7 at 104 mph times. Not bad for a pretty heavy car. The owner's manual even comes with instructions for a full throttle power braked launch control! I guess that means they won't void my warranty for drag racing it? :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I dunno...I liked Chargers better when they had only 2 doors...and were volkswagens instead of fiats... :basketcase:

:jester:

Congrats on your new wheels, John. :cheers:

Dodge Charger 2.2.jpg

RoadRunnerJD

Reaction score
The quality, noise and handling are superb! It has acoustic glass and is very quiet...but you can hear the motor fine when you kick it. It is tight and fast. Go test drive one. You will be surprised.

Back