• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New suspension parts

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I just received a few days ago now my new front suspension parts, my car will be driven hard & raced occasionally, but mostly street mountain roads, I want it to handle, it already has 1-3/8" front & 1" rear Addco sway bars, Edelbrock IES gas ported shocks, Unisteer rear steer rack & pinion, new parts will be QA1 tubular K-Member, QA1 tubular lower control arms, QA1 dynamic adj. Strut-rods, SPC UCA's tubular & fully adj. "on the car", new Moog ball joints & a Baer bump-steer kit, SSBC Disc. Force 10 front brakes, I also will be putting/installing roller sliders on the rear, sometime this spring probably & about the same time I get around to doing all the front suspension stuff... {kind of busy since Nov. dealing with my Pops health/heart issues & Dr. app's couple times a week} I like my cars to drive like a modern car but still appear to be 60's 70's vintage look on the exterior, this is my 13th 68-71 RR, I've already done the all OEM restorations several times, this is a car for fun & a little abuse on the sharp curvy winedy country roads, with an occasional blast down the 1/4 mile, now the suspension will have similar performance capabilities as the updated engine, trans & rear... I've done similar set-ups for drag racing mainly, but this car will be much more of a triple purpose use car, fun street driving, great handling/braking & racing capabilities, actually turn & stop like it should be capable of, not just under steer & push thru corners, these very cool old cars are so famous for... Ya' Gotta' love Summit Racing ordering & customer service, I ordered the QA1 K-Member from them Saturday night like 10:00pm PST, I got it the following Wed. drop shipped directly from QA1, I ordered the SPC upper control arms Saturday also had them noon Monday, no shipping chargers, cheaper than buying direct or from other sources too.... I already had most all the rest of the stuff for a while now... I will also have a bunch of the original OEM STOCK suspension stuff available for someone who needs them... I also have some other "all new still in the original packaging or boxes" parts like Energy Poly Bushing complete set, O/S aluminum strut rods, Mopar Performance/Capps Automotive{now owned by QA1} Adj. Tubular Upper Control Arms, my old 11" factory front drums & pieces, minus the spindles, OEM Control arms UCA's & LCA's & OEM K-Member out of my 1968 RR with 67k miles... If anyone is interested in the parts, PM either here or over @ FBBO, with your contact info, I will be doing the conversion this spring, maybe sooner, I hope anyway... I don't come her but a couple times a week, so be patient if I don't respond right away...

Suspension Baer Brakes Bump Steer Correctors Tie Rod ends.jpg

MRE Leaf Spring Sliders.jpg

QA1 Mopar B-Body Tubular Lower Control Arm formerly Capps Automotive.jpg

QA1 Mopar Dynamic Adj. Strut Bars 62-72 B, E Body $219.95.jpg

QA1 Mopar B-E body K-member 52314.jpg

MRE SPC Fully adjustable Upper Control arms $240 each.jpg

Brakes SSBC Vented Drilled Rotor & Caliper.jpg

QA1 {Capps Automotive} Mopar B-body Adjustable Capps-QA1 Upper Control Arms.jpg

Last edited:

bobtile

Reaction score
Wow, you better get to work. Looks like you'll be spending a little time on the car this spring.

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Do you have to buy all as a package or can you buy the parts separate. I like the upper and lower control arms.

bigmanjbmopar

Reaction score
Oh my off to the pro mod time trials lol that looks like a fun project make sure to take pics.

Budnicks

Reaction score
Do you have to buy all as a package or can you buy the parts separate. I like the upper and lower control arms.

I had some stuff from a purchase to build another 68 RR I had, sold a couple years ago now... I bought 2 of almost everything, I was building a mild version & a wild version... Some of the stuff I've had for years now, waiting to get installed in the street car... Yes you can buy all them pieces, one part at a time if you wish, the shipping costs will kill you thou, unless you get free shipping from Summit Racing or some other suppliers...

Last edited:

Budnicks

Reaction score
Oh my off to the pro mod time trials lol that looks like a fun project make sure to take pics.

Yea a drag car, that will stop & turn, go like a bat out of hell in a straight line & corner flat "I hope", He he ha ha... been down the OEM road & the Pro-Mod road, I like a combo of both, I'm a sick puppy...

bobtile

Reaction score
So you're the guy that's going to turn in a b-body!? I would love to experience that.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the OEM upper and lower controls arms if they are from a non-winter salt climate, and have the OEM swaybar bracket on the lowers PM me a price if you can. thanks

Back