• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new to the board

65rbdodge

Reaction score
i just found out about this site yesterday, big john was at my house to pick the flat head 6cyl. i took out of my 47 desoto. don`t hold it against me but i don`t have a roadrunner i am a fan of them though! i currently have a 47 desoto 2 door sedan that i`m street rodding, will have a 318/4speed/9 1/4" rear, i already have the rear in the car, the motor and trans have been rebuilt by me. 65 coronet 440 w/440/4speed/dana60 71 dart 4 door w/400/auto/8 3/4 mini tubbed/springs moved in(i wanted somthing different) and a 69 valaint 4 door /6 auto that i built for my stepson. i do all my own work except for engine machiene work(if i could afford the machienes, i would do this too)here are some pics-

69 valiant and my step son-

006.jpg

out001.jpg

d33e329f.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, nice Valiant and I always liked that year of Coronet! Hope you got cash from John and check the bills :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Sounds like an interesting collection you have there - I'm guessing that 4-door Dart is a blast! :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds' nest! :thumbsup: I've always liked the '65s as my dad had a '65 Coronet wagon.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hey Jeff!

Good to see you here! :cheers:

The engine is still in the back of the truck, I was too beat to pull it out last night.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Welcome aboard, nice Valiant and I always liked that year of Coronet! Hope you got cash from John and check the bills :lmao: :lmao:

As long as the $20 bills don't get wet, it'll be OK.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site!great batch of Mopars. I love that '65.
And Spongey....you're always soooo surprised when your title gets changed...it's not good to :acme: :acme: :acme: the Big Kauhauna too often.....
[/color)

John69RR

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. That 65 Coronet reminds me of the 65 Coronet Wagon I learned to drive in. :cheers: :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome to the site!great batch of Mopars. I love that '65.
And Spongey....you're always soooo surprised when your title gets changed...it's not good to :acme: :acme: :acme: the Big Kauhauna too often.....
[/color)

somebody has to keep him on his toes :lol:

Back