• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to the Road Runner but not to Mopars! (Illinois)

railrider

Reaction score
I found this link on the Muscle Bike Forum and decided to come visit. I just bought my first Road Runner project, and will be looking for parts ect... :beep:

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome Railrider
You have come to the right place for info and parts for your project car
Good luck with the resto.
69B5

railrider

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. My car is a pile! 1969 RR missing Fender Tag ...which sucks. I have done some CSI work to trace down as best I can what this was. It was bright Red originally, was 383/auto, Bucket seats and Console(brackets and plates are intact) Manual steering, Manual 11" drums with 8 3/4" 3:55 sure grip, vinyl top car with the standard dual bulge hood. I am considering B5 blue right now! It has a great frame, rockets, and other inner sheet metal, needs front floor pans due to a few smaller holes, same in the trunk. Somebody got creative on the quarters and cut about 1/2" above the rear wheel for tire clearance so now it needs work there too. :brickwall:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
railrider said:
. I am considering B5 blue right now!quote]

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jester:

you can make a pretty nice car from a pile. came close to finishing this pile before fire took it .

railrider

Reaction score
I have a thing about red so gotta do something else! Kind of like the movie "USED CARS" lmao! :stooges:

Back