• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new toy

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
nice truck Rick,,, keep in it mopar..
where in N.H. is you I'm up in LANCASTER....Hope all is well your way:thumbsup:

RonLiv

Reaction score
hi Ron
how are you doing
Hangin' in I guess but stressed like everyone else. My wife is stuck in Italy, probably won't see her until June or later. I can work, we're considered essential, but as a sales person I can't go see anyone. My small business clients are hurting, many won't survive I'm thinking. I've lost a good friend in Bergamo to Corona, and a long time business partner last week but unrelated to Corona. Not sure where this is all headed. If we're out of this by the end of April I'd be happy.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
wow ron you are in our prayers as everyone is . the ice rink in one of the towns is being turned into a morgue

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
I have received Notice,,That my commander and chief is going to be activating the National Guard branches,along with our military ( if needed )....to shut our state's off from each other and order a mandatory Quartine of ALL AMERICANS......
interesting... got that info from a guard member this morning...They Have Been Activated......Marshal Law... hummmm

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Around here people are not doing as they should and ignoring what the people who know what we should do. It is the mind set of these Idiot's that disrupt the neighbor hood I live in and thinking they can just do what every they want to do. Now matter if it kill's other people due to their inept ness. They deserve what they get but are contributing to the spread of the virus. If we all stick together and do as instructed we may make it through it all. Wish every one the best no matter where you are we are praying we all every where come through this bad time. Hope our government is learning a lesson on how necessary it is to screen people coming and going out of our country. We spent millions on bomb detecting devises but nothing on medical testing of person's coming into the country. Or animals that have been shipped in here and are being raised in this country. Fla. Has a snake problem and now their finding the pock ho here also. It is crazy what they are allowing to come here. Well enough said and wish every one the best and hope we all survive.

Back