• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Wheels

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
needs a set of Stoner mags and some N50s........if it makes the guy behind the wheel happy, that's all that matters! Beautiful car even if it was sitting on blocks.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I like it too! It's almost starting to make me think about doing something like that!!!!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Steelies are nice - I have a set for mine with the dog dish hubcaps just like it came from the factory...but...IMO Road Wheels/Magnums just do it for me. I like the bling! :)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
needs a set of Stoner mags and some N50s........if it makes the guy behind the wheel happy, that's all that matters! Beautiful car even if it was sitting on blocks.

Put your glasses on Harlod.....:toetap::toetap::toetap:(pp)

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
would like to buy a set of American racing mag-slots, creagers are nice, but I have seen them broken hitting a potholes and the guy wipe out. I know you are not suppose to hit potholes ! but pot holes are full of water and u hit it and steel are really strong!

Back