• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Los Angeles

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome! Nice Runner you have there. I would recommend Rapp Racing Engines in Huntington Beach (about 30 miles south of LA). Mark knows how to make power and his service is second to none. He helps me with my race motors and I have been really happy with the results. The number is 714-842-7300 and tell him Mopar Chris sent you.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Welcome! The post is the most. Just don't paint it green and we are good. :thumbsup:

I would love to get back out there and see Santa Monica again. I heard Torrance where I worked one summer has gotten rough though.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that's enough outta you whitey... :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along...???
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
cause you guys joke around too much and it's really annoying........ :stuckup:

moparholic4bbl

Reaction score
bluebeepbeep said:
Hi, Everybody,

Moparstuart referred me to this site, glad to be a part of it. Attaching pics of my '69 Road Runner. First pic is the beginning, I didn't paint it that nasty-ass color, stock is buttercup yellow. Second pic is after media blasting. Next two are the current state. The shop I used to have it at really screwed her up, my new shop is great and redid all the rear end metalwork. Waiting to tub her before we paint.

She's gonna be pretty modified. Disc brakes, beefed up suspension, EFI, etc, I want her to handle great, not just go straight. Currently looking for a solid, reputable engine builder in the LA area to build a 440. Aiming for 550HP and 550 ft-lbs torque. Don't want supercharger/turbo/blower, just raw power. Know anybody?

thanks, everybody and glad to be a member.

For raw power engines. This is the place you want in LA....

A true legend. http://www.moparsbymosher.com/friends/dale_reed.htm

Back