• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Los Angeles

bluebeepbeep

Reaction score
Hi, Everybody,

Moparstuart referred me to this site, glad to be a part of it. Attaching pics of my '69 Road Runner. First pic is the beginning, I didn't paint it that nasty-ass color, stock is buttercup yellow. Second pic is after media blasting. Next two are the current state. The shop I used to have it at really screwed her up, my new shop is great and redid all the rear end metalwork. Waiting to tub her before we paint.

She's gonna be pretty modified. Disc brakes, beefed up suspension, EFI, etc, I want her to handle great, not just go straight. Currently looking for a solid, reputable engine builder in the LA area to build a 440. Aiming for 550HP and 550 ft-lbs torque. Don't want supercharger/turbo/blower, just raw power. Know anybody?

thanks, everybody and glad to be a member.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest! :cheers: Looks like you are off to a great start with it.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome. Looks like a great build. Since it was Butterscotch will it be going back to same or will you be going blue (from your name)?

Jim S.

Reaction score
Hi from Mn. Looks like a great car. I could be wrong but, it looks the the blue transformation has already started. :thumbsup:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Hi from Mn. Looks like a great car. I could be wrong but, it looks the the blue transformation has already started. :thumbsup:

Doh! Right you are. I had just glanced at the pics the first time. Looks good - even for a blue car! :acme: :jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Jim S. said:

Doh! Right you are. I had just glanced at the pics the first time. Looks good - even for a blue car! :acme: :jester:
Let me fix that for you John "Especially because its a blue car" :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
mcmopar said:
Jim S. said:

Let me fix that for you John "If only it ws a green car" :lmao: :lmao:

made a little typo there so i took care of it...... :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride!!! :drive: :drive: :drive:

***Intentional Thread Hi-Jack*** :D

Hey Joe! How have you been? Your back must be acting up; we haven't seen you much lately... Hope all is well... :cheers:

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing... :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
[
Hey Joe! How have you been? Your back must be acting up; we haven't seen you much lately... Hope all is well... :cheers:

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing... :lol:

:jester:

was wondering about Joe meself...figured he was with JJ,Confederate,Plymouthfan....

joewhite440

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I am still "Round and Around"
This winter has really took it toll on me. To much time on the couch or in bed. They changed a Medicine in my pump and it seems to help. They are still adjusting the dose. Glad to see people are joining the site and still playing with their toys here!

Back