• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie Here also!

70GTX

Reaction score
Been a MOPAR Nut all my life. Currently restoring a 70 GTX. My current beater is a 70 Sport Satellite with a 440. I Enjoy putting all of those TUNER WEENIES in there place with their rice burners! :drive:

rkb2

Reaction score
:lock: Welcome, this is a great sight with a great bunch of guys - provided you have a sense of humor. :acme: They're gonna want pictures :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Beware of the Blue Boys(you'll find out) :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
rkb2 said:
Welcome, this is a great sight with a great bunch of guys - provided you have a sense of humor. :acme: They're gonna want pictures :cheers:

Nicely done, Ron. I think that just about covers it... :D

:jester:

PS - The greenies are the ones you have to watch out for. They far outnumber everyone else and just try to wear everyone down through sheer numbers... So make sure you buy a blue car. :lol: :yesnod: :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Welcome from New York.....i hate those tuner cars too :thumbsup: ......PICS WE NEED PICS :brickwall: :brickwall:

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. Thank goodness that the "tunner" fad has run it's course here.

Back