• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie here but I post over at fbbo alot.

BeepBeepRR

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I'm introducing myself. My name is Dean I don't actually own a Roadrunner but I have resurrected one for my neighbor. I know people like pictures so I will post pictures of the Roadrunner before and after. Its not 100% accurate but its a very nice driver. Tried to keep it as close as I could to the original stuff. The gloss stripes not my idea.. But here it is anyway.

The main reason Im over here on this site is so that I can find the owner of a Roadrunner/Coronet that is missing its engine. I have a 69 383HP engine that has a vin number on it. The number starts with 9a293152 which would make this a lynch road 383 if you are missing this engine hit me up. This engine is located just west of Atlanta. Including a picture of the Vin on the pan rail.

This only took me 9 months to do. Most of that time was hunting parts.

IMG_0917.JPG IMG_0820.JPG

c6b67951-bdfc-4ab5-a288-01081233fe4f-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice looking job. Yes it take's awhile to find those missing part's or worn out one's. Well now maybe you will get one of you own to bring back to life. Russ.

BeepBeepRR

Reaction score
Thanks I actually have a 1966 Belvedere 2 that I'm currently working on it's mine. I cant afford the popular B-Bodies but one day.... lol. There are a few other cars that I get to work on so at least I get to play with some nice rides. Yellow 1969 GTX I converted this GTX over to EFI with a holley sniper and have done suspension work as well as all the brakes. This guy also has a 1969 GTX 440 4-speed N-96 car I work on.

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

BeepBeepRR

Reaction score
The gold fender is actually a 67 fender that I had to graft the 66 headlight bucket into. But its all 66 other than that.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
We can make it happen. Also what ever it takes to make the car work. That is a metal artist at work my friend. Good job. :thumbsup2:

Back