• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie! some pics of my car...

nutso

Reaction score
my 67 belvedere had magnums. i like them, but this time i am deviating from stock...just have a little fun. lots of NICE cars on this site!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the fall before I lost my other road runner, I had scored a sweet deal on moparts for a set of Cragars and tires. as soon as I can, this one with have a set.

nutso

Reaction score
i have been thinking of putting old school cheater slicks on the car...they are reproducing casler and some other brands in idaho and they are available locally. they bought the molds, so they are really authentic looking, but are up to DOT standards.

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
Post a link for those slicks if you have one!

I'm going with the slotted mags on my Scamp as soon as I switch to big bolt pattern this spring. Unfortunately they don't make them in 14" any more. I'd like to find a clean set of used 14's since I have a brand new set of 14" BFG T/A's just sitting in the garage.

nutso

Reaction score
very cool. i decided to go with cooper cobras, but i might buy some cheater slicks for the back if i can find them. here are some pics i took yesterday. driving 2 miles to the tire store in the rain with no wipers was not fun though!!

3306469059_02001c0c83.jpg

this one is a little fuzzy...

3306457049_4a6b58e75c.jpg

closeup...now i need to polish em!

3306462393_501de6dd0b.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ah..that's what Rain X is for! been there done that. car and the slots look great! makes me want to get a set of slots.........

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Those wheels do give a car a different look, and are a good contrast against the black car.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Those wheels do give a car a different look, and are a good contrast against the black car.

just think how good those would look on an F8 car............

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Roadcuda said:

just think how good those would look on an F8 car............
Dave, you need to quit screwing around and get that car painted.!!!!!!! :jester:

nutso

Reaction score
thanks guys! i was hoping i was getting the 'look'. everyone here has beautiful finished cars... :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
nutso said:
thanks guys! i was hoping i was getting the 'look'. everyone here has beautiful finished cars... :cheers:
Not everyone has finished cars..... :toetap:

and not all are beautiful....just stay back 20 or 30 feet from mine.......

Back