• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trim88

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm from the mid-west, Branson Missouri area. We live on Table Rock Lake and have a little water fun every so often, summers that is. Own a 06 Dodge P/U Hemi. You might say I'm on the side of the old farts, celebrating 72 this year. Bought a 69 RR in 1971 and sold it in 73. What I wanna know is how did "mcmopar" (sure looks like my old RR) get ahold of my car? :) Yeah, it was green, 383 w/4spd. Why I ever sold it makes me think I might have been a little nutty. So, I've come to my senses and am looking for another 69. Doesn't need to be a show car, anything close to it would be nice, but intend to drive in a few "summer cruise car show" events and tow to some other events. I would prefer the olive metallic color with the 2 black hood stripes, 383 and 4 spd, but other colors would be acceptable along with other power packages as long as it's a 69.
If I can find someone interested, I have (3) 3 acre prime waterfront lots with power, water, electric + (paving to 2 of them). to the property line. I'd be willing to trade one. Values - 50,000. to 75,000. Right trade would do straight across.
I have been into woodworking with a garage full of woodworking tools.....but have to give it up, my lungs don't like the dust anymore and sure don't want to leave that garage empty.....besides if I don't fill up it fast, my wifes car will be in there. Who ever heard of putting a driver in the garage!
Thanks for the welcome Big John, Jim T. "trim88"

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I stayed on Table Rock Lake last year! Really nice area.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Welcome. A green 69 means you will be able to pick from several! I've had about 15 Mopars and 50% were green OEM.

Back