• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Day Yesterday...

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
roadrunnerh said:
It's nice to see a '68 with all these '69s around here..... :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. Yes. Somewhat shocking to see a bunch of '69 Road Runners on a website devoted to, what was it again? Oh, yeah, '69 Road Runners... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Car looks great, Steve! :cheers:

:jester:
but we need alot more 1970's because as you know they are the best :)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
almost seems like yesterday huh Steve? been real happy with how solid the car is. my only concern left is when the back glass comes out, but he's pretty sure it will be good.

dobie

Reaction score
Yeah, sure does. Coming up on the 1 year anniversary that she was taken to the shop.....

Mine was pretty rotted on the one side too. I ended up using 2 AMD patch panels. That was cheaper than having them try to repair what was still there.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

dobie

Reaction score
Thanks Ray. I tried to keep it up to date as much as I could. I guess I never added the headliner pictures to it. I know I started a separate thread, but maybe I should add to this one as well.

jays69bird

Reaction score
Unfortunately it will be some time before I can get mine out,glad you got to go.Car looks great :thumbsup:

Back