• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice ole' Truck

solid gold

Reaction score
Went to a car cruise Friday night in Saint Louis County. I ran into a member there. I had my T-shirt on and we got talking. That was pretty cool! Got a pic of how crowded it was and 2 shots of (I think) a 38 Plymouth Truck. 440 in there, not no Ford or Cbevie! Seems we are not bothered by 4.00 gal. with our Mopars. Life is too short! Drive em"! :drive:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a nice turn out. The old Plymouth is SWEET. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pics and the truck looks good. But take another looks guys, that is a Dodge and does look to be a '38.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great pics and the truck looks good. But take another looks guys, that is a Dodge and does look to be a '38.

Give a cigar to the man driving the F5 RR!!! :cheers:

Good eyes, Steve. They are very similar though, aren't they? Looks like the main differences are the center of the grill and the emblem, as far as I can see.
http://rasloto.com/gallery/gallery_dodge.html

Here's another '38 Dodge to compare to:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:

Give a cigar to the man driving the F5 RR!!! :cheers:

Good eyes, Steve. They are very similar though, aren't they? Looks like the main differences are the center of the grill and the emblem, as far as I can see.
http://rasloto.com/gallery/gallery_dodge.html

Here's another '38 Dodge to compare to:
Why thank you sir! :thumbsup: Another big give away is the Plymouth models should have some variation of the Mayflower ship as a hood ornament on the radiator shell. Found this pic of a '38 Plymouth p/u. Not the greatest pic to see the ornament but you'll get the idea.

solid gold

Reaction score
I beat my wife home by over an hour also.She was so mad! Congrats on your 2 year anniversary(on the site) Hope to see more posts from you and that 6 pack! :thumbsup: Keep us posted!

Back