• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nick Intro

Nick

Reaction score
My name is Nick. I am a 24 year old, prior Air Force, full time college student, husband and father. My father and I recently purchased a 1969 Roadrunner from a family member. I am here to learn from the members and share our project. We also have a 1978 dodge power wagon project that we have been working on.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Looks like a very cool Father/Son project.

Prior Air Force myself. Thank you for your service. :flag:

Ranger

Reaction score
Welcome. :wave:
She does need a little TLC, but should be a fun project.

quikbird

Reaction score
I think you just made baskets day. Green car with cragers. He'll be thrilled. :groucho::groucho:

moparmonk

Reaction score
Ditto on what quikbird said! But if he says anything about it being a "Girlymatic", you just hold your ground and remind him its a post car. You will learn quickly that our "Basket" is full of "Love", and maybe some day some green paint! Thanks for Flying the Fuel Tanks! Have you ever been to Bangor, Maine, Home of the Maineiacs, refueling wing? I am a stones throw from their base so I appreciate what you do! Think Green Birds! And welcome from Maine!

peresvet24

Reaction score
Welcome aboard:wave: Nick, pretty good runner, you have:thumbsup: I always wanted to serve in the air force but in my country it is not possible,

Thank you for your service:flag::flag::flag:

Mopar Vince

Reaction score
Welcome from Arizona.
Whatever problems or questions you end up having; chances are that one (or many) of us have been through that and can help with answers.
You may experience some sarcasm here and there but deal with it. We do want to help.

Thank you for protecting our freedom to do what we love.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Green road runner
Post car
Cragars
you get a pass on the Girlymatic!
Thanks for your service, hope you stick around. :flag:
how do you like the knock offs on the wheels?

Back