• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nobel Peace Prize

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Wow, it doesn't stop. The man has accomplished nothing (but screw up our country worse) and he gets this "award"????? :lmao:
Just laughable. A microcosm of this administration - It's not what you do, but what you say and how you make others "feel".......

I hear the Olympic Committee will begin to give out Gold Medals for althletes that try real hard.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Wow, it doesn't stop. The man has accomplished nothing (but screw up our country worse) and he gets this "award"????? :lmao:
Just laughable. A microcosm of this administration - It's not what you do, but what you say and how you make others "feel".......

I hear the Olympic Committee will begin to give out Gold Medals for althletes that try real hard.
I had lunch with a couple old friends that voted for him, and when I asked if they had heard about the award they couldn't believe it. :lol:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
This is really a blow to the prestige of that award. I rip both sides and some people ust can't understand the concept that Obamamania is very cult like. To give an award out for thigns that have yet to happen is a GREAT example of people getting star stuck.

Or proof that they accept bribes :pot:

jays69bird

Reaction score
Remember when Mc Cain called him an Paris Hilton style celeberity during the campain,all style and no substance.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
This just in... Obama wins the Heisman trophy, a Grammy and an Academy Award.

moparchris

Reaction score
And dont forget the other nobel peace prize recipient Al Gore for his earth saving fight against global warming. By the way he stole the whole idea from his proffessor at college fair and square. Oh yeah that whole global warming thing proved to be a farce as well. Dispelled by the very same person who he stole it from.

Back