• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS part hoard

Jack R

Reaction score
And not 1 mopar anything.

I have a neighbor who used to own a Porsche / VW shop...the air cooled stuff. He retired the shop decades ago. He is in nursing home and wife asked me to assist. Spent Saturday pulling NOS Porsche and VW parts out of his attic and still not done. Holy crap. All kinds of the expensive engine parts like heads, carbs, fuel injection systems and more. From early Porsche 356's to later 911 air cooled's. All in Porsche or VW factory packaging. Most of the P/N's I looked up are big $$ used or rebuilt. None found NOS.

Had to tell someone about this, Im going to inventory everything and fire the list off to a couple of the vintage Porsche restoration shops as this will need to be sold off as a lot.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Somebody will be happy. Not you as it sounds like you are doing this for free, but someone will...

Back