• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nostalgia drags and show

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It was a nice day for the Southwest Nostalgia event out at Speed world, a little track out west of town

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Great pictures Bob. I've alway thought that the '64 Plymouths were one of the best designs for their mid size cars. And a convert with a 426 wedge must be a $30k car. What's the story with the magazine pages on the slingshot body?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Great pictures Bob. I've alway thought that the '64 Plymouths were one of the best designs for their mid size cars. And a convert with a 426 wedge must be a $30k car. What's the story with the magazine pages on the slingshot body?
Its the history of the teams racing during the day most of it about this car. Here is one that just looked funny until it ran, then it was serious, the Falcon has a blown alcohol injected 392 hemi

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
man nice cars....i think i saw that 55 or 57 chevy pickup on pass time the other nite...bad ass
Bad ass it is! and its based on a 1955 look.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
Its the history of the teams racing during the day most of it about this car. Here is one that just looked funny until it ran, then it was serious, the Falcon has a blown alcohol injected 392 hemi
Hemi Falcon, huh? I couldn't get used to hearing that one. But it is different looking.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
I LOOOOOOOVE gassers!!! That 239 car kicks butt :thumbsup: Thanks for posting!
That car is powered by an Olds which was pretty common but of course this is an updated version :thumbsup:

Back