• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

not a B-body but nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who can read that tag (better than I) - is that "L31" between the A62 and M21? Only thing that makes sense...and the car appears to have fender-mounted turn signals...

This car is a lot like the '70 B5 model that I have - except mine has the black bucket interior with floor console and A/C.

I like it. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
HEMI powered pro-street drag car :D

The little green guy in this pic is the one that I have in mind for that... Black, Motor Wheel Flys, Lenco, Huffer sticking through the hood... Where's my winning lotto ticket...? :lol:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Looking at that picture makes me think that I'm gonna have to get some toys out this weekend...supposed to be really nice. Been awhile since I really nailed that 4,500 stall convertor in Pinkie and destroyed the Mickey Thompsons on the road in front of the house... :lol:

Chris posted something along those lines on my Face Book page and I'd hate to disappoint him... :D

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Looking at that picture makes me think that I'm gonna have to get some toys out this weekend...supposed to be really nice. Been awhile since I really nailed that 4,500 stall convertor in Pinkie and destroyed the Mickey Thompsons on the road in front of the house... :lol:

Chris posted something along those lines on my Face Book page and I'd hate to disappoint him... :D

Pics please. :toetap:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:

Actually I want to get Mrs. ACME shoot it on video...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
[quote="ACME A12":5frf97t4]Looking at that picture makes me think that I'm gonna have to get some toys out this weekend...supposed to be really nice. Been awhile since I really nailed that 4,500 stall convertor in Pinkie and destroyed the Mickey Thompsons on the road in front of the house... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:5frf97t4]
This is new, usually it's "I forgot my camera" :acme: :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
[quote="ACME A12":7ezjiv8o]Looking at that picture makes me think that I'm gonna have to get some toys out this weekend...supposed to be really nice. Been awhile since I really nailed that 4,500 stall convertor in Pinkie and destroyed the Mickey Thompsons on the road in front of the house... :lol:

:jester:[/quote:7ezjiv8o]
Dont make me call her directly with my demands. :pot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back