• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a car for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Just thought I would throw it out for anyone, my neighbor has a 72 bueler jet boat for sale
Powered by a Chrysler 440. Fully restored. Was asking 10,000 Obo. Much more in the resto
I can get pics if anyone was interested.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Ok, I have to ask. Can you post some pics? I know, I am sick. :lol:

The Rich Saudi Oil Baron's boat ran out of gas so he beached it and is now looking for another... :basketcase:

:jester:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to post , just got back from camping . I will get with the neighbor and get some picks . And no it's not a miata!lol

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
And no it's not a miata!lol

Big F - that was not in reference to the boat but instead to Chris' fondness for :acme: me by posting that :gay: parade Miata pic and claiming it is me... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
generaljmwlee said:

Big F - that was not in reference to the boat but instead to Chris' fondness for :acme: me by posting that :gay: parade Miata pic and claiming it is me... :lol:
Wait!! :eek: What!! :crazy: You mean that's not you?!?!? :acme: You have me fooled!!!!! :D :jester: :lmao:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
generaljmwlee said:

Wait!! :eek: What!! :crazy: You mean that's not you?!?!? :acme: You have me fooled!!!!! :D :jester: :lmao:
Its him he just thinks he's in disguise without the mustard stain or the sombrero, and you wont recognise him .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back